Our Anti-Spam Policy
Valley Auto Loan Anti-Spam Policy:
This statement applies to Valley Auto Loans websites and services that display or link to this notice (“Services”). Valley Auto Loans prohibits the use of the Services in any manner associated with Spam. Including but not limited to the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited, commercial e-mail. You may not use any Services to send Spam. You also may not deliver Spam or cause Spam to be delivered to any of Valley Auto Loans’ Services or customers.
Also, e-mail sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the Services may not:
- Use or contain invalid or forged headers;
- Use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
- Employ any technique to misrepresent otherwise, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- Use other means of deceptive addressing;
- Use a third party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third-party’s equipment, without permission of the third-party;
- Contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
- Fail to comply with additional technical standards described below; or
Valley Auto Loans does not authorize the harvesting, mining or collection of e-mail addresses or other information from or through the Services. Valley Auto Loans does not permit or authorize others to use the services to
- or obtain any information about our customers or subscribers.
Valley Auto Loans does not permit or authorize any attempt to use the Services in a manner that could:
- or impair any aspect of any of the Services.
Not limited to methods that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Service.
If Valley Auto Loans believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made of any Service, it may, without notice, take such action. As it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate may include blocking messages from:
- A particular internet domain.
- Mail Server
- IP Address
Valley Auto Loans may immediately terminate any account on any Service that it determines. Done in its sole discretion, which may be transmitting or is otherwise connected with any e-mail that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send an e-mail to, or through, the Services.
Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of Valley Auto Loans’ rights.
Unauthorized use of the Services in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail is prohibited. Such services include the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy.
Misuse may result in civil, criminal or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.