Resources, Tips & Car Buying Guides
Valley Auto Loans is dedicated to serving as well as educating our visitors regarding the process of applying financing. Car shoppers should compare all of the available loan options they have. Below are some of our best guides and resources to help you make a wise choice. Please check this page regularly as we will update it with our latest and most valuable content.
- 1 Free Offers, Resources & Tools
- 2 General Auto Loan Questions
- 3 Auto Refinancing
- 4 Car Financing – Loans and Leasing
- 5 Buying A Used Car
- 6 Buying A New Car
Free Offers, Resources & Tools
- Free Auto Loan Quote – Our page for requesting a free quote on an auto loan or car refinance loan.
- A Simple Budget For Your Car Loan – We provide everything you need to build a simple budget. Download free pages and instructions. Learn how to get extra paychecks.
- Auto Loan Payoff Calculator – We explain how to use a payoff calculator tool. This will help you look at different payment plans.
General Auto Loan Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions When Applying For Auto Financing – There are many questions surrounding the application process. From interest rates, bankruptcies, trade-ins and more, we cover it here.
- Glossary of Finance Terms – Here we provide a comprehensive list common words found when researching auto financing options, applications, and contracts.
- What To Know When Refinancing Your Car Loan – There are lots of questions surrounding the refinancing of an auto loan. From interest rates, cash-back refinancing, and more we’ve got the answers here.
Car Financing – Loans and Leasing
- Auto Loans and Leasing – An excellent overview of car loans, leasing, and all other sub-prime finance options.
- How to Lower Your Car Payment With Bad Credit – Valley Auto Loans can help you get equity out of your car and reduce your vehicle payment.
- Bad Credit Auto Financing – How to get a loan for your next car even if you have bad credit.
- What is the best auto loan for first-time car buyers? – If you are looking for your first car and will need a car loan, we can help.
- Leasing a Car with Bad Credit – An extensive How-To on leasing a car when you have bad credit. Here we discuss Sign and Drive pros and cons and the relatively rare, Rent To Own concept as well. Bad Credit Car Leasing advantages and disadvantages.
- Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealers – What you should know before going to a BHPH lot.
- In-House Auto Finance Options – How to get in-house auto financing and what this will do to your credit in the long run.
- Tote The Note Dealers and Car Loans – Learn why you should avoid these types of car lots and the next best alternatives.
- Chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcy Car Loans – How to get a quality auto loan with a low-interest before, during or after a bankruptcy.
- Second Chance Car Loans – Second chance auto loans can help you rebuild your credit and break the cycle of bad debt.
Buying A Used Car
- How To Buy A Used Car – This is a “Used Car Buyers Guide” that is a must read if you ever plan to buy a used car from a dealer or private individual.
Buying A New Car
- How to Buy a New Car – This “New Car Buying Guide” is a step by step, complete guide to the car buying process. From finding great deals to closing the deal and avoid dealer tricks and ripoffs.
Resources and “How To” Guides
- High Risk Car Loans and Financing – Learn what the term “High Risk” really means and where you fall on the scale. Find the options available as well as the next steps to receive a High Risk loan.
- Pre-Qualify For An Auto Loan – Valley explains the benefits of getting approved for your loan before shopping for your next car.
- Zero Down Auto Loans – Find out the truth about auto loans with no down payment and why they are not always the best option.
- Auto Loans with No Credit Check – Why these loans do not “really” exist, and the truth about why they are one of bad credit auto dealers favorite marketing ploys.
- How to get a car loan with low income – This information will help you understand what lenders look at on your application for approval.
- Special Finance Vehicle Loans – The types of loans available for those with poor credit or have an unusual circumstance.
- College Student Car Loans – An excellent resource for college and high school students looking to find financing for a new or used car.
- Auto Loans For Military Personnel – Benefits for people who serve in the military.
- How to jump a car – We will walk you through the proper way to jump a dead battery using visual aids.
- How to Plug a Car Tire – We show you how to fix a nail in your car tire in four easy steps using pictures.
- How to close a broken power window – If you have a car window stuck in the down position there are some things you can try first.
All Rights Reserved View Non-AMP Version